Sunday, January 13, 2013

INSPIRED in 2013

Having many challenges and fears of my own, I have come to realize that by virtue of my birth I am worthy of all good from God that I can imagine.

I now: 

Pray that my gifts and talents are used to serve and please God.  Be my gifts.

Surrender to God and I don’t have to try so hard. Trying too hard is exhausting and stressful. E.g., I allow God to bring it to me.  My influence on others has no power unless they allow it.  Forcing situations is spiritually draining, so I avoid resistance. Go with the flow as opposed to against the tide. Be flow.

Use the lesson in circumstances to transcend them. Be transcendent.  

Break unwanted habits by focusing on what I want, as opposed to focusing on the habit.  I think of how good it feels to be the way I want to be.  I ask, “What is involved in what I want?”  I do that. Be that.

Give myself time to identify what fulfills me.  Be that. “It is not about the money,” as my daughter says, or the position on a job.  I have heard many times, “Do what you love and the money will come.”  It is true.  I ask myself, “What do I always do or want to do creatively and enjoyably?” Within this answer my gifts lie.  

Spend time each day connecting with God in my way. 

I give thanks for my blessings and I am continuously blessed.

1 comment: